Lubricator & delayed door opening

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lubricator & delayed door opening
From: "Ross & Linda Forfar" <rforfar@mts.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:52:28 -0500
 How necessary is it to have a lubricator as part of your air door
system?  I havent had one for 7 or 8 years & touch would everything
seem to work fine.  I was told unless I drove in below 0:C or 32:F
everything would be fine!!   Where can you get one??? In Canada??

 Ive had this delayed door opening problem but it comes & goes.  Hit
the up switch & nothing hit it 2 or 3 times & it works (so far!!).  Its
worked fine the last couple of outings.  I sense reading the recent
emails, I should just clean my switch & wires.  Any & all comments
appreciated.

Ross

Vin# 1228

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]