Re: Two Steps Back - No power - Update

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Two Steps Back - No power - Update
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:14:25 -0500
John,

I should be able to check the red wire on the light switch.  I will see if I
can get that checked tonight or early in the morning.

I do not quite understand where the fuseable link is located.  Is it the
ammeter?  I will look at the drawings I have and see if I see anything
there.

Right now, I believe I only have power on the positive connection on the
starter solenoid (left side).  All the other power bypasses the fuse box and
comes off the battery.  So doors, air pump work fine.  I am not seen any
voltage on the yellow wire (top left side of the starter solenoid.)  The
solenoid test skips the top left connector(yellow wire) and would attempt to
start the engine.  So the starter solenoid and starter are OK.

Could the Neutral safety switch be involved in any way?  I was getting ready
to check that also.

Greg 0036