Re: Two Steps Back - No power - Update

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Two Steps Back - No power - Update
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:38:11 -0500
I ran the test in the AMC Technical Service manual and the starter solenoid is
OK since this test actually tried to start the engine.  If anyone is
interested I can type it up and send it to the group.

I checked the voltage in the fuse panel and everything that was not ignition
key activated was at 8.61 volts. All fuses look OK.  I am not sure if that is
a relevant reading or not.

Still do not understand why there are no lights or radio.  Ground checks seem
to be OK.  I may have an issue with the ignition switch or starter relay, but
that should not affect the lights.  Are there any breakers or additional fuses
that I may not be aware of?

Thanks for all the suggestions so far.  It seems like I am making some
progress.  Looking forward to the meet in a few short weeks.

Greg 0036