Battery Issue and Front Speaker Question

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Battery Issue and Front Speaker Question
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 22:00:22 -0500
I believe I am still having an issue draining the battery.  I had the battery
tested and it was OK. It seemed to keep the charge pretty well.  Now after
starting the car a couple of times the charge does not seem to be keeping as
long.  The voltage from the alternator test out OK. The voltage at the battery
when the car is running checks out.  So I believe the voltage regulator is
working correctly when the car is running.  When the car is off I am getting
12 volts at the alternator.  Is this normal or should the regulator prevent
that from happening.?

I had removed the stereo and replaced it with a more current unit.  Has anyone
come up with a good place to mount front speakers on a four channel set up.

Greg 0036