Re: Battery Issue and Front Speaker Question

To: Greg Schroeder <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Issue and Front Speaker Question
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <paul-amo@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 18:11:27 -0400
Hi All;

On mine, I mounted the front speakers (6 x 9's) behind the dash, firing
downward.  I don't remember off hand how I attached the mounts which I
fashioned out of some strapping steel which I made into brackets.  They
sound pretty good because the under side of the dash is sound absorbing
and an enclosure was not really necessary.

As a side note, I have an electronic trickle charger on my battery that
will not overcharge, and a disconnect switch for the battery.  Most of
the time the car sits there, so it's a simple thing hit the switch
before and after driving the car.  I had the same problem you are.
Since this was easy, I chose this solution instead of tracking down the
elusive battery drainer in the car.

Good luck,
Paul Amo