Volatage Regulator Wires

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Volatage Regulator Wires
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:06:00 -0500
I have noticed I have a wire from the wiring harnes that is broken near the
voltage regulator.  It has power when the ignition is on and the car will no
longer start.  Could this wire be from the voltage regulator plug from the
harness?  I currently see four wires in the plug from the harness, but could
this wire could have shared the connector with another wire?  I cannot see any
other place where it would come from.  No other ends of wires are visible.

Does the Bricklin wiring correspond with the AMC technical reference wiring?
>From the look of the horn relay in relation to the voltage regulator it looks
like the AMC 10 Series wiring harness.  Would this be correct?

Greg 0036