[Bricklin] Tires

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Tires
From: Loren Levinsohn <loren0701@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 16:35:20 -0600
Hi Everyone:

I am in a bit of a bind and wondering if any of you can give me some
assistance.  I have had the car almost a year now.  To be polite and
professional, I have had my hands full with everything.  My question to you
is regarding tires.  The tires that were on the car when I bought it, and
currently are still on the car are as follows:

Front tires: Kumho 225/50 R15

Rear tires: Dunlop P245/50Z R15

I talked with some tire professionals, and they are telling me that these
tires should never have been put on the Bricklin.  I like the look of the
low profile and wide tires, but I would like all four tires to be by the
same company and have the same tread design.  If it would be best to put 60
series tires back on, I will do so.  If you would please give me some ideas
and suggestions that have worked for you, that would be fantastic.

Thank you,

Loren