Re: First SOL experience (was Re: minimaniahotwaterandice)

To: alliant!Alliant.COM!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: First SOL experience (was Re: minimaniahotwaterandice)
From: sgi!ttidca.TTI.COM!bellas@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Bellas)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 90 13:23:40 PST
>Sometime when you are really bored, ask me about my former Rover
>2000TC   phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov

and

> I am also available for voluminous, vociferous and libelous
>comments on Rover 2000's. My first car......

That's funny I always liked my 2000 TC.  My only recurring problem on
the car was a choke cable that somehow got electrified and melted it's
jacket (happened 3 times).

Now Land Rovers, there is my love/hate relationship, my first was a 48
Series I.  I must be swinging towards the love side as I am getting ready
to start restoring a `67 109 this spring (I am eagerly awaiting the follow-
up 3.5 litre V8 info).

                        -Pete-