Re: Quick Question (MGB)

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Quick Question (MGB)
From: mit-eddie!aerospace.aero.org!aero!srt@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 90 09:20:09 -0800
.Why not put the car in fourth and roll it forward to turn the motor?
.All you need is a little stretch of level pavement.

Which I'm missing, my parking space being slanty.

.Hmm. I always pull the plugs and yank on the fan. (This is on a TR4 --
.the fan is directly connected to the crank. Maybe this isn't so for an MGB?)

Not for late-model MGBs, which have electric fans.

At any rate, I have an adjustable wrench that will fit, I'd just like to
have the "right tool for the job" and need to know what size that nut is
to buy the appropriate socket.  But thanks for the suggestions.

                                        -- Scott Turner