RE: My new car and garage recommendation

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: RE: My new car and garage recommendation
From: mit-eddie!hp6600.desk.hp.com!larry_schwarcz%q0@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 20 Mar 90 09:10 -0800
>                                            .... Given this and the
>fact that I can't find the response to my request for south San
>Fransisco bay area mechanics I'm going to ask again.
>
>The two places I know of and that are close to work are:
>
>Burrnent and Son's British Auto Service (El Camino & Page Mill, Palo
>Alto)  A couple of people at work have said good things about this
>place but did not have direct experience with them.
>
>Manarello Import Auto Service (San Antonio, Mt. View)  Seems to
>specialize in high performance cars.

Well, I've never heard of those shops, but a friend of my said that
you should check out a shop called, 'Trafalger Spares' at
566 W. Julian (SJ?) (408) 998-7086.

My friend hasn't ever taken his Jag there (he does all of his own
work), but, it has been recommended to him by others.

         Good luck...
           Larry Schwarcz
           HP Cupertino, CA
           lrs@hpda.hp.com