British Parts

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: British Parts
From: Rod Barman <mit-eddie!ee.ubc.ca!rodb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: 29 Mar 90 9:08 -0800
I just wanted to thank Zahid for mentioning British Parts.  It turns
out they are closing out their TR-8 inventory and I was able to
get some great prices on the rest of the parts I need for my
5-speed Rover conversion.  One example is a TR-8 clutch slave
cylinder:  here it is $156 canadian,  British Parts had it for $44 US.
Still less than half the price after you include shipping, duty and
currency conversion.

I was wondering if there exists any information source cross-referencing
equivalent parts across british cars?  I have run into a few cases of
same part different cost (or not available) already.

Rod Barman     rodb@ee.ubc.ca