Re: "CLUNK"

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: "CLUNK"
From: mit-eddie!mlb.semi.harris.com!jshoe@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Jeff M. Shoemaker)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 90 13:39:16 EDT
        As someone else commented: I also found after purchasing my TR6
the culprit for that rearend "CLUNK" was in fact just a loose right, rear
lever shock !!!!   I hope you find such a easy cure .

ps - local paper had ( one day only) a 75 TR6 "runs great, looks great"
        $2500 !!!   .......   i called, and it was already sold
        it is a good thing though , the gararge isn't big enough for
another TR6 and the wife would complain, and i don't really need it, and
I don't really have $2500 burning a hole in my pocket ........
        (yah right !!)  : )

                                                jeff shoemaker
                                        jshoe@mlb.semi.harris.com