Re: TLA's

To: alliant!Alliant.COM!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: TLA's
From: sgi!abingdon.wpd.sgi.com!sfisher@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Scott Fisher)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 90 11:14:14 PDT
For what it's worth, I've always interpreted LBC as Lovable
British Car.  That's because I've got an MGB, which is so
big and roomy...

(Miq Millman and I went on a parts chase in my MGB the
other day.  He -- a Sprite owner -- commented on how
spacious the interior was.  "And the ride is really
pretty soft and comfortable, too," he added.  "Yeah,
and if you had a 948 in your Sprite, you'd comment on
how powerful it is too!"  I added.  It's great to take
stock Sprite owners for rides in an MGB; they think it's
a Cobra. :-)  Of course, since Miq's street Sprite puts
out about the same horsepower as my MGB and weighs
some 600 pounds less... Oh well.  Someday soon I'll
have a racing Spridget too.)

--Scott