Car Names

To: sol%HOOSIER@cs
Subject: Car Names
From: "Ross M. Aiken" <mit-eddie!CC.UTAH.EDU!AIKEN%PURCCVM.BITNET@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 1990 09:11 EST

1960 - Race prepared Bugeye Sprite ... all the Huffaker stuff, we called it
      "TOADY" (seemed the driver had to take some of the blame as well for
      this particular monicer)

1961 - Bugeye Sprite restored with Mark IV mechanicals ... called it "RUBIX"
       a variation on the puzzle Rubic's Cube, and the biggest puzzle I ever
       put together

1962 - AH 3000 BT7(tri-carb) called Mr. Healey ... my kids started calling
       it this and it stuck.  The first full sized auto we owned must have
       looked all grown up to them!

1967 - AH 3000 BJ8 I call it "Nuttin' Honey" at least that's what I call it
       every time my wife asks, as I have been emphatically been told
       NO MORE HEALEYS!

      Ross M. Aiken
      Purdue University
      Atmospheric Sciences