car names

To: british-cars@morpho
Subject: car names
From: uunet!morpho!alan@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Alan Dahl)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 90 09:49:03 PDT
I used to have a Fiat 850 Spyder that we named "Tony" (as in
Fix It Again Tony).  I haven't named my 78 Midget yet, but I
think "Hershey" would be appropriate since it is milk-chocolate
brown.  Of course I've called it many unprintable names when
it acts up. If you think that working on SUs is a problem, try
working with the &#$@!! single Zenith-Stromburg that comes on
the newer cars. The correct adjustment seems to be 2 & 3 too
rich and 1 & 4 too lean.
      ___    __    __    __          __      Alan Dahl
    / / /  /  /  /__/  /__/  /__/  /  /      North American MORPHO Systems
   / / /  /__/  / \   /     /  /  /__/       1145 Broadway Plaza
                                             Tacoma, WA. 98402, USA
   PH:  1 (206) 593-8021
   FAX: 1 (206) 591-8856             We shall not cease from exploration
   ...amc-gw!morpho!alan             And the end of all our exploring
                                     Will be to arrive where we started
Standard disclaimer applies...       And know the place for the first time.
                                         - T.S. Eliot