car names

To: britcars@ucscc.UCSC.EDU
Subject: car names
From: mit-eddie!ucscc.UCSC.EDU!red4est!lrcrace@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (so I can get e-mail for cars)
Date: Tue Apr 24 23:40:33 1990
my first car a 69 austin asparagus was called the limey lemon,
my 2nd a 68 chrysler newport was Chyslersaurus Wrex (it narrowly
missed out on being called Jesus Chrysler)
My third a '68 Sprite Mk IV was Fay (as in having to do with elves
sprites or Fairies -look fey up in the dictionary)
When it became a '62 Sprite with Mk IV running gear I named her
Donna as in Primma Donna because she was very pretty. and quite the
tempermental bitch (at first anyways), after an oops that caused me
to put Fays fenders on her, she became Donna-Fay.
For a while, I was the Custodian of a 59 Hillman Husky named 'Spot'
for the Spot left on the hood after a (presumed) Carb fire.
My next vehicle was a honda 350-four motorcycle which I called Flipper
because the starter motor sounded like the dolphin of TV fame.
My fourth car a '78 Toyota Corolla was called 'the Shit box' because it
was such an abysmally unreliable piece of shit.
My 5th Car, and 85 Honda Wagon was named after a piece of music, she is
called Ricercar.
For A while I had a '69 buick wagon, shortly after taking possesion of it,
I noticed a severe gas leak, whic immediately earned it the name Molo,
as in Dimitri Molotov
My third sprite is referred to as Sub until it is on the road, Sub is
short for Sprite, sub 3.  Not to be confused with Mark, who is Dons
Mark 3 Sprite.
My most recent Car is my race car which is called Foo Car.  We call it
this because it used to be owned by my friend the Foo Creature.

  LRC