Re: Tools, etc.

To: '"acsu.buffalo.edu!british-cars%encore.com"@planck'.acsu.buffalo.edu (sol)
Subject: Re: Tools, etc.
From: tobin@hercules.acsu.buffalo.edu (Mike Tobin)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 91 11:00:53 EDT
I've got a canvans gym bag full of msot of the stuff mentioned.  It holds
bunches and fits easily in all our vehicles even behind the seat of the
pickup and in the Healey's boot. Things I "don't leave home without:

        A handful of hose clamps (two of them and a coke can found
        alongside the road in the middle of Idaho) are still holding the
        Mercedes 'exhaust system together.

        A section of innertube (combined with the clamps you can fix just
        about any leak (the line to oil cooler on the pickup has just
        such a patch as a permanent ficxure).

        A pair of LARGE Channel Lock Pliers.

Mike Tobin
planck!hercules!tobin@acsu.buffalo.edu