Re: Electrical Systems

To: yale!encore.com!british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Re: Electrical Systems
From: yale!harvard!tc.fluke.COM!pwv@encore.encore.com (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 91 11:29:39 PST
Well, I've got a pretty good list building for my offer to send out the
automotive electrical troubleshooting information that my company has
so generously put together and made available.  (Another testimony to
the power of the letters: f-r-e-e!! ;-)  The first batch should go out
sometime this week.  Just to acknowledge those people that I have received
messages from so far, here is the list to date: