Re: Desk Toys

To: british-cars@encore.com, tsmith@plains.nodak.edu
Subject: Re: Desk Toys
From: greg%uts.amdahl.com%amdcad%ames%think%bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU@bu.edu (Greg Bullough)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 91 09:20 PDT
>   The only toy I have is a picture of a top sail schooner, The Pride of
>Baltimore.  I have never been to Baltimore but I like the boat.

My ship's bigger than yours. I have "Balclutha" beating out of
Bristol Channel in the winter of '94. So I'll see your top'sl
schooner and raise you a full-rigged iron ship. And a sloop,
which is smaller than the "Pride," but it's mine.

>  continously bummed,

It gets worse, Tim. The "Pride of Baltimore" took a big wave through
her main hatch, rolled over, and sunk about three years ago!

Greg