Desk Toys

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Desk Toys
From: btufts@keps.kodak.com (Bob Tufts)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 91 17:51:47 EDT

As someone else pointed out, I have no valuable models/etc @ work 'cause
anything
can happen after hours and what I got may not be financially valuable, but it's
personally irreplaceable.

Otherwise: A poster (from Caterham Cars) showing a Seven in the Prisoner Village
(very colorful!), An ELF Motoroil poster of DeAngelis in a Lotus/Renault F1 car
(sorry, don't know the "T" number), and a 54" X 10" Panoramic Portrait of Lotus
Owners Gathering #9 @ Penn's Cave in PA. I don't know if everyone has seen one
of these panormic photos, but they're pretty impressive. The Lotus group gets
the same photographer each year to take the "class reunion" photo. I imagine
other car clubs do the same.

-Bob T.