Re: Desk Toys

To: Mike Johnson <mikej@hpupormg.nsr.hp.com>,
Subject: Re: Desk Toys
From: steve@europa.esd.sgi.com (Loopy - the spineless boy)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 91 09:41:14 -0700
Mike Johnson asks:
>Question for you.  Am I the only one with artifacts of my fixation in my
>work place?

I should say not.  I have pictures of my cars on my desk (as well as in my
desk).  I have a few Classis & Sports Car issues in my desk, as well as a
couple of Hemmings.  I even have a toy version of a car I very much want to
have one day, an Alpine A110 (which I found in the dirt at my house!).  If
I can get some more shelf space, I'd bring in some 1/12 scale models of
various British cars I have (E-Type, Moggie, MGA) and a motorized version of
a S2 Europa that I've painted the same color as my car.  I'd like to take some
of the better pictures of my cars (or other poeple's interesting cars) and
enlarge them for my cubicle walls.

Then there's JZ'z cubicle.  Wall to wall cars and SCCA memorabilia, as I'm sure
he'll mention...

-steve valin                    steve@sgi.com