Re: MGB tech questions

To: british-cars%hoosier.utah.edu@bbn.com, djd@aurora.arc.nasa.gov,
Subject: Re: MGB tech questions
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 92 14:45:40 -0700
Danny,

I haev an oil cooler.  It checked out OK.  Timing is on.

Chris,
I'm starting to get out of the habbit of ordering from the Roadster Factory.

I tried to make an order today for '68 MGBGT ehaust gastets. Out of stock,
next shipment expected June.  I asked about transmission mounts .. same story.

Previous to that I tried to make an order for common MGB repair parts, and
was told that the parts were out of stock.

Previous to that I could only order some of the parts I needed because they
were out of stock on the rest.

I can't rack up Winter Sale bonus parts nor get my car back on the road at
that rate.

I ended up going through Moss in all these cases.  Moss had the parts in
stock.

On the otherhand, I called in an order to Rovers North.  I was told that one
of the parts had to be ordered from the factory (it is for a rare LR that
was never imported to the US).  I was told that they would have it from
England by Friday and they will UPS it to me that day.  Thats service!

TeriAnn