Need some parts

To: sbender@dsd.es.com
Subject: Need some parts
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 92 17:12:11 -0700

>> The quote from the dealer to have it fixed... ! $1400.00 !  Sheesh!
>> I can replace a lot of LBC components for FOURTEEN HUNDRED BUCKS!

Here, here, I agree!!!

For $1400 I could have a near showroom quality '77 MGB. But if I had a
showroom quality "B" would I ever want to drive it on real streets with
real people driving on them also? Probably not, as it would only take an
hour in the parking lot to make it look like a well used 77 MGB. I think
that the damage inflicted by myself is far less costly than all of the
little stuff that OP(s) do. So my belief is that one should have at
least 2 of everything that one enjoys in life. One for showing and the
other for enjoyment. There is in MY opinion, which of course does not
count in the real world, no enjoyment in the showing of something that
is not functional, either by design or by the owners choice.( eg. like
cars that get trailered to car shows and never get driven.) Mind you
this is not intended to offend anyone or cause any flaming. My opinions
are my own, and not anyone elses, they are like bung holes, everybody
has one but nobody goes around smelling the other guys.

Bruce...

"I value little my own opinions, but value just as little those of others."
                                                                -- Montaigne