Need some parts

To: Kantarjiev@parc.xerox.com
Subject: Need some parts
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 92 14:35:06 -0700
Well considering I'm doing a rolling restoration, for about that much
money I could finish the restoration. All of the mechanicals are done,
the electrics are done, the body is in good condition, there is no rust
to speak of. And most of all "near" is the key word here. The car would
never pass for showroom quality. It has a '65 engine, with '74 HIF4 carbs,
minilite wheels(now), and the car is not its orignal color. So with all
things considered, I don't think I'm deluding myself. The body is about the
only thing left todo to the car. And considering that I'm not a body man
and would not attempt it on my own, the body will have to wait. Atleast
until I get back to Austin, where I have the expertise at hand.

Actually can one ever own a showroom quality car that is driven everyday?
One that conforms to the way the car came when purchased from the
dealer without any dealer options. I know mine never will. I have
'merican/japenese 'lectrical parts, some 'merican mechanical parts,
and who knows what else.

Bruce...

"I value little my own opinions, but value just as little those of others."
                                                                -- Montaigne