Re: Re: Historic Morgan?

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com (Roland Dudley)
Subject: Re: Re: Historic Morgan?
From: pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@medtron.medtronic.COM (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 6 May 92 10:50:45 CDT
>I was able to see the separate chrome headlights,

Indicates car before mid-fifties

>the rounded radiator top

When I said "flat radiator"  I meant the front of the grill was flat, not
the "MGAish" grill in later Morgans.  The earlier ones could well have been
capped by a rounded top.

Morgan certainly made liquid-cooled four-wheel cars before The War, as well as
air-cooled three-wheelers.  That said, I must admit to being far from a Morgan
Expert and will defer to those that are.

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324