Re: Historic Mog???

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Historic Mog???
From: pwv@tc.fluke.COM (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Fri, 8 May 92 08:48:46 PDT
Scott "Captain Capsicum" Fisher first writes:

> Now, if you were an MG nut, ...

and THEN:

>    Now, the nut is very weirdly shaped I'll try to draw it in ascii.....
>
>                                  --------
>                                /   | |-\  \
>                              /    /| |  \   \
>                            /     / | |    \   \
>                           |  |\ /  | |      \  |
>                           |  | \   | |       | |
>                           |  |     | |    ___  |
>                           |  |     | |      /  |
>                            \       | |    /   /
>                              \     | |   /  /
>                                \   | |__/ /
>                                  --------

Hmmmm, ... I'm starting to get a picture of how sfisher's mind works,
(or is that "sworks"?!?), and I have to admit, it's a pretty scary sight!

   Pat Vilbrandt       John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.        Everett, Washington USA
UUCP: pwv@tc.fluke.COM  or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
ARPA: fluke!pwv@uw-beaver.ARPA

        "Read dozens of books about Heros and Crooks, and I learned much
                 from both of their styles."
                                        - J. Buffet,  Son of a Son of a Sailor
Oh yeah, :^)