E-Type 2+2 for sale

Subject: E-Type 2+2 for sale
From: Larry Schwarcz <lrs@hpindda.cup.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 92 11:28:07 PDT
Hey, everyone,

A neighbor of a friend is selling his Jaguar E-Type and I thought
that I'd let y'all know about it.  I personally don't know the
car very well.  I've only seen it as I've driven by.  These details
were given to me by my friend.  You can call the number below for
more details.

    '68 Jaguar E-Type 2+2 Coupe Series 1-1/2
          - Automatic
          - Rebuilt Engine (4.2 liter straight 6)
          - Clean body (No rust)
          - Paint in good condition (Yellow)
          - New interior
          - California car
          - Car is complete (i.e., no missing parts)
          - The car is in Los Altos, CA (South Bay Area)

       $9,000 or best offer

         Call Jim at (415) 967-7793

     Later...
       Larry Schwarcz