Re: Car for sale info

To: british-cars%hoosier.utah.edu@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Re: Car for sale info
From: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Date: Fri, 15 May 92 13:54:38 -0400
I'm all for folks posting cars for sale to this list.

It gives me an idea about the market place.  Especially what is common,
the average condition and what the price ranges are.  It doesn't matter
what part of the country the car is in, either.  I like to make mental
notes on particular cars regardless of condition/price/location.

I especially like to see the less common cars posted for sale.

Garry Archer Esq.       archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert