Re: Car for sale info

To: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com
Subject: Re: Car for sale info
From: Scott Fisher <sfisher@wsl.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 92 11:59:09 PDT

    Does the majority of the list like or dislike the posting of British cars
    on sale around the country? I can do it for this area, when I get a chance.
    (St. Louis, that is).

Here's a FOR vote from California.  I like keeping abreast of prices of
the cars we all like.  Not that I ever plan to sell mine, but I do hope
to buy other cars eventually.  I like tracking the prices of the cars
that interest me so that I'll know about how much money to have on hand
when I go looking.

I've driven to Reno to buy a car, who knows, I might go to St. Louis if
it was the right car and the right price.

--Scott "Hey, I might even go to Salt Lake City" Fisher