RE: Dismantled or Broken?

To: british-cars@hoosier, sfisher@wsl.dec.com
Subject: RE: Dismantled or Broken?
From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 92 07:01:36 PDT
Scott Fisher #1 writes;

My car is just APART.  That is, it was working quite serviceably,
it merely had some pieces that were in less than ideal condition,
as is to be expected from a 21-year-old sports car.

Sigh.  So *you* folks know what I'm talking about, right?

     >>Exactly. The Woman Who Lets Me Use Her Garage (God
     Bless Her), often pops out & asks me what I'm working
     on. Then she asks me what was wrong with that part that
     I had to work on it. That's when I get the furrowed
     brow, I don't quite understand look. Further confusion is
     added when she asks when the car will be done. "Well,
     it'll never really be done". Oh.

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com