Re: Dismantled or Broken?

To: Cognitive Dissonance On-A-Stick <sfisher@wsl.dec.com>
Subject: Re: Dismantled or Broken?
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1992 11:06:39 PDT
Yes, we know. This exactly the distinction, the one between broken
and apart.

I don't get upset when I have Sarah apart, beyond the usual level
of annoyance that accompanies not being able to drive her. I have
a fairly good idea of how long she'll be apart (usually) and plan
accordingly.

I do get upset when she breaks. Really upset. Like can't sleep, can't
work, unpleasant to be around low level grumbling all the time upset.

Like iii said a while back, if anyone with signature authority ever
realizes how tightly my mental state is tied to taht car, I'm in trouble.