Re: More Dismantled and/or Broken?

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Re: More Dismantled and/or Broken?
From: rkg@ateq.com (Richard George x 7247)
Date: Thu, 21 May 92 08:17:09 PDT
Bruce Carter sez:

>understands. The thing she doesn't understand is the expenditures for
>all of the non-broken parts that are less than optimum (the parts you
>replace because they are begining to show wear and tear and could fail
>at the most in-opportune(sp?) time).

My wife doesn't appear to understand these peculiar obsessions either - we
ended up keeping separate accounts so she wouldn't get depressed about the
cost of keeping an LBC from hell running (... "you bought WHAT!?" what's wrong
with the hood that the car already has?...).

Of course, she REALLY doesn't like riding in it either (with having to wear
earplugs, and the rock hard suspension, and the er, uh, rapid accelleration
the car is capable of, etc.,.), but...

Richard "but Dear, I got a really good eal on it..." George