LBM (Little British Motorcycles) Question.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LBM (Little British Motorcycles) Question.
From: moore@profsc.fsl.noaa.gov (Mark Moore MOORE@FSL.NOAA.GOV)
Date: Tue, 26 May 92 13:26:33 GMT
Hi, All.

        I've gone from bad to worse. I've achieved the 13th
        step in British motoring addiction: I'm thinking about
        buying a British motorcycle. The two I have my eye on
        are:

                Triumph 1967 TR6-C  650cc
          -or-  BSA 1970 Lightening 650cc (twin-carb
                                           2.5 gallon tank)

        Both bikes have 10:1 pistons and are in the process
        of being re-built from the ground up which includes
        re-built engine and all of the cosmetic work.

        British cars are one thing, but I have experience with
        bikes. The eternal question are: how much are these
        really worth? and are there any "gotchas" that I should
        be aware of?

        Thanks.

                                Cheers.

                                        Mark