Re: SOL identifiers (was <silly_title_of_mine>)

To: sol@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Re: SOL identifiers (was <silly_title_of_mine>)
From: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
Date: Thu, 28 May 1992 11:00:57 CDT
Ed Devinney <pismobch@well.sf.ca.us> writes:
> The SOL id as it stands is a crossed conrod and spanner rampant on the
> Union Jack, with the mysterious letters S O L emblazoned above all in
> the fearsome shade of BRG.  Underneath is 'british-cars@autox.team.net',

Actually I was told to use "sol@hoosier.utah.edu".

Anyway, it occurs to me that with a decal (and also with a shirt, I guess),
you could also allocate a bit of space for the owner to add his/her own
Email address, too.

I seem to be in the minority here regarding decals over shirts. If we were
to go with BOTH, though, I'd probably buy one of each.

Andrew C. Green
Datalogics, Inc.      Internet: acg@dlogics.com
441 W. Huron          UUCP: ..!uunet!dlogics!acg
Chicago, IL  60610    FAX: (312) 266-4473