Anyone know about Minicooper pick ups?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone know about Minicooper pick ups?
From: onstotc@prism.CS.ORST.EDU (Onstott Curtis B)
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 20:08:08 PDT
Hi-
I was recently visiting a local garage and noticed an unusual MiniCooper
pickup truck.  The owner said that it was for real (factory- not backyard
customization :) )  Anybody heard of such a beast?

I was also wondering whether anyone has been succesful bringing an
MGB GT V8 into the U.S?  It would be great to hear comments from anyone
who has owned or driven one.

Curt Onstott- Former owner: 66 spitfire,78 MGB, current owner :
1978, smoke belching Honda,  Poor college student, No British car.. sob.sob...