Re: badges, decals, or whatever

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Re: badges, decals, or whatever
From: pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@medtron.medtronic.COM (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 29 May 92 11:46:50 CDT
acg@hermes.dlogics.com writes >

>Heavens, no. You need a British flag. A Union Jack is the perfect item
>for a British antenna.

Sounds good to me.  Dune buggy flag and "this car is British, you uneducated
Yank" statement in one.

>Make sure you get it right side up, except in case of breakdown.

Too subtle.  I bet not one person in a hundred IN BRITAIN would notice that it
was upside down.

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN  55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov  (list goes here)
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324