Re: Back on the air...

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Back on the air...
From: Garry Archer <archer@hsi.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1992 11:12:52 -0400
Robert.Leger@east.sun.com (Robert Leger - Sun BOS Hardware) writes:
> My net access was rather rudely interrupted at the end of May when Alliant
> shut down operations and laid everyone off.  As of this week I am working
> at Sun Microsystems in Billerica MA and now have access to british cars
> mail again.  It is good to get some brit cars mail after such a dry spell!

Welcome back Bob!  Glad you found new employment so quickly, and new net
access of course.

> I'm glad I bumped into several of you at British Cars Day in Brookline
> a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, nice to see you again.  I'll send you a copy of the blurb I posted
about BCD@Brookline.  Still haven't heard from Dale, BTW.

> I hope I didn't miss too much while I was gone.

Nah! :-)

> Bob Leger
> rleger@east.sun.com

        Cheers!

Garry Archer Esq.       archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert