Paint for radiators and seat supports

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Paint for radiators and seat supports
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1992 10:24:54 -0500
I took my radiator out of the car last night and this morning took it
to the local radiator place to get it "rotted out"  Hopefully this
will solve my overheating on the highway problems.

While it is out I want to paint it and the frame holding it in.  Can
someone recommend a good black radiator paint and a primer?  I know
that you have to use high temp stuff.  Will engine paint work?

Also, I get my seats back sometime in the next couple of days.  The
upholsterer left out the square piece that fits in the very bottom
of the seat.  I have a feeling that the seats will sag without
this.  Should I get two of these from Moss or just make them out of
some 1/8" ply?

Thanks,

Will
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c  _    _   ___    ___           Ceeasaurus!                      c
c | \  / | /   \  /   \  Will    | wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu c
c |  \/  ||   __ |       Sadler  | or will@cica.indiana.edu       c
c |      | \___/  \___/       Bloomington, Indiana                c
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c