Address & Phone for Steele Rubber Products

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Address & Phone for Steele Rubber Products
From: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1992 10:21:27 CDT
Okay, people, I got several requests for this, so I'll just post it. Please
note that I *don't* know offhand whether they do much in the way of import
part reproductions; however they are a large and well-respected company,
from what I know of them, and they had approximately 8-10 ads in different
categories of the Cars & Parts issue I consulted last night.

        Steele Rubber Products
        Dept. CP92            <=== Their ad is in Cars & Parts 8/1992
        1601 Hwy 150 East          How clever... Ha Ha!
        Denver NC  28037

        Information: (704) 483-9343
        Fax (24 hours): (704) 483-6650
        To order catalog: (800) 544-8665

        Toll-free catalog order hours: 8-5 Eastern; 8-12 Saturday
        Catalog is 480 pages (!) for $2.

-- Andy