Travelin' West

To: british-cars@transfer.stratus.com
Subject: Travelin' West
From: southern@neit.cgd.ucar.EDU (Lawrence Buja)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 92 8:35:42 MDT
Anne and I will be dropping the kids off with some friends in Salt
Lake and flying out to the Bay area for a week of R&R on Oct 4-10.
We'll be staying with my brother and his wife in Menlo Park and
would like to get together with the Bay area folks at some point.
Can we arrange to meet for dinner or something?

Along the same lines, if anyone is considering visiting Colorado or
Boulder, we will be looking for someone to stay at the house that
week.  It should be just in time to catch the aspen changing color
up in the mountains.  There will also be a couple of british-car
related events around here the weekend of Oct 3-4:

 Oct 3-4 Rocky Mt. Vintage Race,  Pueblo 2hr Enduro
 Oct 3   MG Car Club Fall Foliage Tour with the T Register and AMGBA
 Oct 4   MG Car Club Doc Morgan Rallye

If you're interested, drop me a line.

Progress on the Daimler?  Nada.  There's been just too many other
diversions this summer and it doesn't look like the situation is
going to change much until the snow starts falling.

/\      Lawrence Buja           Climate and Global Dynamics Division
  \_][  southern@ncar.ucar.edu  National Center for Atmospheric Research
      \_________________________Boulder,_Colorado___80307-3000__________

P.S.  Wayne, are you looking for a hardtop for your roadster?