Re: Westfield

To: british-cars@hoosier, gerry@probe.att.com, wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu
Subject: Re: Westfield
From: sbender@dsd.es.com (Steve Bender)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 92 08:44:07 MDT
> Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1992 09:56:54 -0500
> From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
> Subject: Re:  Westfield

> While on the subject of kit cars that are like and/or better than the
> original there is a place in Salt Lake City where they make Jaguar
> C Types with a fibreglass frame.  Have any of you guys in SLC been
> out there to see this place?

> They only cost $50,000   Pretty cheap for a C-type.

> Will

Yeah.  I stumbled accross this place hunting for some TR3 parts awhile
back.  The C-types are made with tubular steel frames, aluminum cockpits
and fibreglass bodies.  They will also make an aluminum-bodied version
at an extra cost.  The C-type business appears to be only a hobby on the
side for these guys... the business seems to do most of its work on Jaguar
repair and dealing in Jaguar (and other) parts.

-Steve-

P.S.  I can get more info if on the C-types if anyone likes.