Re: Monterey Historics (brief report)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monterey Historics (brief report)
From: "Andrew C. Green" <acg@hermes.dlogics.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1992 10:23:50 CDT
Ed Rush writes:
> For what it's worth, comedian Jay Leno was there, too. I knew
> he was into old motorcycles, but now I wonder if he has any
> historic cars, too.

Does he ever! I saw a feature story on him once, I think on "60 Minutes",
where he gave the reporter a tour of his *warehouse* of fine cars. They
were lined up in a pristine garage as if they were on display in a museum,
except for the fact that he could hop in and drive any at a moment's notice,
and of course the building is not open to the public.

-- Andy