Composite Leaf Springs For MGB

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Composite Leaf Springs For MGB
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1993 12:32:07 PDT
I picked this note off another forum and thought I'd post to the Digest.  If
anyone responds I'll see that the original poster gets a copy.

The March/April 1993 edition of the "MGB Driver Journal" has an article
in it about composite leaf springs made of fiberglass reinforced material.
The article claims, in addition to these springs being lighter in weight, they
provide a much smoother ride vs steel leaf springs. also they do not sag or
take a 'set' like steel and of course they do not rust.

Question: Are there MGB owners out there who have installed these
springs  and if so do they live up to their manufacturer's claims?