Re: Response and Responsibility

To: Scott Fisher <megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com>,
Subject: Re: Response and Responsibility
From: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 93 12:15:58 EDT
> > Even normally reliable American parts, once you put it into a British
> > car, it's going to start acting up!
> Could be worse.  Could be Bosch.

I couldn't let this bald snub pass without comment.
First, what kind of American part is it that you think
is "normally reliable"? I have yet to find even one
such part, regardless of the car it is installed on.
And if you don't like Bosch, try Magnetti Marelli!
Now there's a "strand you on the highway" make of
electricals...

> British cars absorb character from their owners.  They therefore
> require people with character to spare.
> --Scott "Or maybe it's just people who ARE characters..." Fisher

This, again, is something where "both are probably right".

---
"Better to eat a single jelly donut than to curse the lack of breakfast."
John R. Lupien
lupienj@wal.hp.com

--
---