Re: UPS, an endeavour in oficiousness

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UPS, an endeavour in oficiousness
From: Bob Tufts <rbt@itc.Kodak.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1993 13:47:12 -0400
I'm also sorry to hear that UPS/Canada service is bad. Like Phil E's experience
(except the one) I had nothing but praise for them when I lived in MA. I
had many car parts shipped to the old address and by arrangement they'd leave
the package on my porch the first time (used to have to authorize leaving it).

Once, when I accidently returned a coil spacer with some defective shocks
they were glad to give me the route of the driver so I could retrieve it
before the system "absorbed" it. I was on my way the next day to a Lotus
LOG event and this really made my day!

-Bob T.