Re: movie cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: movie cars
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1993 16:23:17 -0500 (CDT)
Is anyone compiling these?  Would make a nice list.

Here's an obscure one:  Jerry Lewis' DISORDERLY ORDERLY -- runaway
ambulance scene -- at one point four cars converge at an intersection and
stop suddenly -- the nose of an E-type appears -- and that's all we ever
see.  (My 5-year-old was watching this one Saturday...)

I think someone has mentioned THE LOVE BUG.  Boy, *there's* an eyeful of
various brit-cars in racing trim, although none are ever the center of
attention.

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726
      "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug."