movie cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: movie cars
From: "Roger.Casanova" <RCASANOV%SUADMIN.BITNET@suvm.acs.syr.EDU>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1993 09:49 ET
I am a new subscriber to the net and have been reading the digest
for the past few weeks with a great deal of interest and some
nostalgia.  My only claim to fame is as the PO of a 1969 GT6+ (also
a 1964 Fiat Ghia 1500 GT--anyone ever heard of that car?).  Unfortunately
marriage and family led to succession of more utilitarian and mundane
cars.  However I am currently pursuing a local low-mileage 1974 Jensen
Interceptor III but the owner and I are about $25K apart so it looks
like I will continue to get my kicks vicariously through the net.

Am I the only parent whose teenagers forced him to watch Porky's (II--
I think) and the XK-120?

Roger "at least I know a good car when I see one" Casanova