Re: TR6 flasher/directionals

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, pwv@tc.fluke.com
Subject: Re: TR6 flasher/directionals
From: jesup@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com (Randell Jesup)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 93 14:23:24 -0400
        I'll try the wire from the back of the car to a good ground in the
front and see if it helps.  That makes sense.  I know the ground in the
front is good (.2 Ohms from battery terminal to random rusty grounding spade
at the front grill).  The car isn't significantly rusty, though.

        The electrical system must have gotten annoyed at being ignored for
4 years.  Yesterday the turn signals, radio, and all the electrical
instruments died on the way to walleyball.  However, after walleyball they
were all working again.  Maybe a bad/loose fuse?

        While checking that out, I also noticed my left rear brake light wasn't
working (though the LR taillight was).  Popped it out today, both filaments
are good.  Now I get to check that circuit too.  Ugh.

        Randell Jesup