Re: Europa just about on the road!

To: phile@stpaul.gov
Subject: Re: Europa just about on the road!
From: Andrew Huang <ajh@diamond.idbsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 93 10:42:37 -0600
   I have been meaning to get you all up to speed on the progress of The
   Europa Project (sounds like a movie title about sinister doings on The
   Continent).  I have taken a lot of vacation days to see if I could get it

I've been wondering about your progress.

   The springs are all wrong.  The car sits too high, especially in the
   front.  I will probably get street/autocross springs over the winter.  Is
   Bean the right choice for these?  Suggestions?

What springs did you use?  My rears (stock) have always had a terrible
bow to them and I think they're too soft but I don't know where to get
better.

   The car is not pretty, although the dashboard and wheels are.  Neither of
   these are Lotus parts.  Do I sense a pattern here?  The chassis and

I'm about to turn my TC into a work bench/cabinet, so count your
blessings.

-Andy Huang