Re: Midget Air Pump

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget Air Pump
From: danb@wv.MENTORG.COM (Daniel Boughton)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 93 16:26:50 -0700
Scott (sfisher@uu2.psi.com) sez:

>The air pump is fairly expensive, because so many people yanked
>them from their cars in the largely mistaken impression that
>doing so would make the cars faster, so there are few to choose
>from.

I've got at least one of the beasties running around in the basement
I'd let go of for cheap or trade.  My cars are pre smog.

Note if you do run w/o an air pump you need to change the carbs
to match.  If someone has already done this for you then you need
to change them back.  Say, I also have some smog carbs down in the
basement too (SU of course)!